On PureTables.com, you will find calculators, generators, online tools, converters, and resources designed to make your work easier.
Our goal is to provide the best tools while maintaining simplicity. We strive to make the tools user-friendly, lightweight and adapted to the user's needs.
- Accessibility is a priority. After creating each tool, we conduct contrast tests, add an accessible name to every input, and ensure the tool easy to use for everyone.
- We keep everything up-to-date and make sure the results are correct. We regularly update our calculators and address any errors reported by users (usually within 24 hours). Before going live, each calculator and tool are tested for user experience and accuracy.
- Our tools are fast and simple. This is a win-win scenario for both users and the environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an idea: can you create a tool or a calculator for me?
If you believe that people would benefit from a tool you've come up with, feel free to reach out. If it happens to be interesting for us, we'd be happy to create and share it on our website for free.
How do you create calculators and tools?
If you are interested in our process, here it is:
- Advanced research. We learn about user needs and how to design the tool's logic to ensure accurate results, while also optimizing for speed and minimizing server space usage.
- Design. We design the visual layer of the tool, aiming for the best possible user experience.
- Logic. We implement the tool's logic.
- Testing #1. We test the tool and its results in various scenarios.
- Description. We create a tool description.
- Optimization. We optimize the code and test the tool for accessibility and speed.
- Testing #2. We conduct thorough tests once again.
- Publication. Finally, we publish the finished, tested tool on our website.
Something doesn't work or the results are incorrect. Where do I report it?
You can find current contact forms on this page.
We appreciate your help and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.