Calculate the discounted price of products based on the entered data and the selected discount type.
What can you calculate with this Calculator?
- Percentage discount: For example, a 20% discount on the total purchase.
- Second item percentage discount: For example, a 50% discount on the second item purchased.
- Third item percentage discount: For example, a 30% discount on the third item purchased.
- Price discount: For example, a $50 discount on the total purchase.
- Double percentage discount: For example, a 20% discount combined with an additional 30% discount.
- 2 for 1 discount: For example, buy one item and get a second item of equal or lesser value for free.
- 3 for 2 discount: For example, buy three items and get the cheapest item for free.
How to use this Calculator?
- Select the discount type (e.g. % discount)
- Fill in all fields of the calculator.
- Check the "Result" section.
How to calculate the Discount?
To calculate the basic percentage discount, simply multiply the price by the discount and divide the result by one hundred.
For example, for a $150 item and a 20% discount:
Calculated price = $150 - $30
Calculated price = $120